Enlarging Font size for forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bazwong, Mar 31, 2013.

1. bazwong

bazwong Customer

Hi Guys,

Can we request for a slightly larger font for this forum for those of us who are over 50 years old?

After reading for 30 mins, my eyes are starting to hurt. :( Or is the forum able to allow us to choose fonts size?

Thanks so much.
    :)

Samuel Lee likes this.
  2. lyeith

lyeith Customer

hm. i believe u could use the web browsers zooming function for that. the text should automatically reflow with each increase.

ctrl + (scrollwheel up) or ctrl + (+)

Wong Chun Kiat and chaicka like this.
  3. bazwong

bazwong Customer

Sorry for such a late response lyeith... Thanks for the suggestion.

Actually, it is fine with my PC, but reading the forum from my Ipad is quite a pain.

4. chaicka

chaicka Customer

Statically increasing the font size will result in a pain to read in desktop/laptop as it may end up being too large. The forum engine which this fibernet forum operates on is not designed for mobile.

Maybe there is a new version of the engine which supports flexibility/automated scaling. That, I am not certain as I have lost touch with forum hosting tools/softwares for a quite some time and not following development of things.

Maybe it is time to have a "forum administrator" to manage the bug fixing and upgrade of forum engine. ;) But then, that will means a volunteer to do so or else will be an additional burden/cost to the operations of VQ.